Monday, February 13, 2012

A random splattering of the past while in iPhone photos










See that tiny sweet little baby? Our niece Kailen. She is having her first birthday in just over a week! This year has passed too quickly!













Baby Brock. I babysat him for almost a year. I miss him so much already! Hopefully he and Titus can become good friends.



My beautiful Cissa! I love her so
much. I can't even put in words how much she means to me.





























Fun vacation in California in July!




My Newberry kiddos <3







A fun Twilight movie date with Jenni!







I finally got to meet baby Charlotte!




I miss my Shel Bel




Christmas










A date with my Rachel




Babysitting all my favorites at once! :)




Cissa ran her first marathon!




Plucked Bryan's first gray hair







A delicious date with Bryan celebrating the end of his strict Whole 30 diet




A doctor appointment with my daddy




My Blalocks.




Dru is 4!







This sugar dog that is my constant sweet companion




This man that I am deeply devoted to. My love.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment